Applicants with a minimum 12 months relevant continuing professional experience (undergraduate experience is included) and accredited Master of Property diploma, awarded by the Faculty of Economics in Sarajevo or equivalent relevant education.
Equivalent relevant education must contain the following areas:
• Principles of Economics, Business and Finance, including Real Estate Economics,
• Basic understanding of Land use, Buildings and Construction,
• Basic understanding of Environmental issues,
• Business Law, including Property Law,
• Valuation principles, standards and norms, and
• Valuation methods.
Candidates must provide the following for the final evaluation:
• Curriculum Vitae;
• References – must contain at least 3 (three) references (two professional and one personal);
• Motivation Letter;
• Completed Membership Application form
• Proof of under-graduate faculty diploma in one of four cognate areas: Economy, Law, Architecture and Engineering;
• Proofs demonstrating the fulfilment of competence requirements (12 months relevant continuing professional experience and to be at least locally recognisable); and
• Provide at least 5 (five) professional reports from different fields.
MBHPA status allows independent professional engagement.